Sunday, October 4, 2009

Certainly
Yes I am sure now
Sooner than you thought;
-than I ought to
That there will be an AK
Laid where I’ll lie.
Where I will die
That way I’ll be
The man I was born‘a-be.

It is only expected
They’ll say I stole or
I killed or I... well
It doesn’t matter
I am sure.

Beyond doubt
A wicked politician
A day-light thief
Or a rapist chief
Or a child-trafficking preacher
Or a con or a robber or...
...anyways, the type you know
that come to con-cry
At funerals
would be there.

But, my dear, I am sure
They will not.
I am sure I will have sent
before me a few-
and if you see me in your dreams
dear, it is because there’s no room-
with hell of them so full
and to be sure
and I’d have to kill them again
and be ejected,
and I can’t go to heaven, yet.
I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment